Have an account?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jen, a.k.a Javamomma0921 (bio)


A little about moi!

Some of you may know me from either Fan Fiction or Twilighted as Javamomma. I'm pretty new to the worlds of Twilight and Fan Fiction. It all starte about six months ago when my husband picked up Twilight and started reading it. I teased him, of course, telling him that it was a "teenaged girl's" book. Well, in my house, books don't just lay around; they get read. So, I picked it. I've been eating my words ever since. I read all four books in under six days and totally fell in love with the story. The best part of this experience has been that it has inspired me to write again, something that I haven't done since before my kids were born. I think there are so many people out there with stories like this one, people who have been inspired by Twilight. That's why I'm so excited to be able to rec some great fics to you that may not be as well known as some of the "big guns" out there, but are simply wonderful all the same. If you'd like to check out my work, The Life and Death of Edward Anthony Masen, you can do so at Fan Fiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5670238/1/ or at Twilighted: http://www.twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=10271


0 comments:

Post a Comment