Have an account?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Kübler Ross Model by jadedandboring

kübler ross banner

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5425315/1/The_Kubler_Ross_Model

AU, AH, Edward/Bella; rated M

I wouldn’t have found this amazing story if it hadn’t been for one of the lovely ladies over at Edwardville. Though I have to admit that my writing has a lot of angst, I don’t usually go for angsty stories myself (hypocritical, no?). Yet, because of the insistence of the recommender, I decided to try out the first chapter.
jadedandboring is an amazing author. From the first paragraph, you find yourself sucked into the story. Bella has just lost her childhood sweetheart to cancer. When she meets Edward, there is an instant connection, but will she be willing to let go and let things happen?

Of course, Edward has his own issues---the most important being that he already has a girlfriend, Rosalie Hale, who isn’t on good terms with Bella.

As a psychology student myself, I have to attest to the way jadedandboring makes each character three-dimensional. Even Rosalie holds the readers’ attention, though it might not be with the same enthrallment you would hold Edward or Bella.

Check it out, remember to leave the lovely author herself a nice review---and be sure to mention where you found it!

The Kübler Ross Model is currently in the final round of the Indie Twific Awards; if you liked the story, vote for the author :)

-

Do you have a story you want to pimp? Click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment