Have an account?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Twimp’d Teaser: No Choice by GlassCannon

nochoicebanner-small

The broad empty space in front of me wasn’t the highway. It was a river, the water rushing fast and white over rocks and fallen branches. I felt my whole body sag, and I clutched at a tree to keep myself upright, there on the bank of the river. Why had he brought me here? There was no salvation here.

I closed my eyes, my hand starting to loosen around the tree. This was it. I had followed my hallucination deeper into the forest, where no help would find me. I was going to die on the bank of this river. The flames had engulfed my body, and were starting to lick at this one last corner of my mind. This was it.

“Bella,” he said then, his voice soft and urgent, and sad somehow. The hole in my chest throbbed at the sound; that pain would not be drowned out, not even in death. I forced my eyes open…

Don’t want it to stop there? Go ahead and read here to find out what happens to Bella, and don’t forget to read GlassCannon some love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment