Have an account?

Sunday, April 25, 2010

BelleDean



Just like Jen, I'm pretty new to the world of fanfiction. I read the original Twilight books at some point last year and, yeah, I admit it -- I was hooked. I liked them, but ultimately not as much as the fanfiction I discovered subsequently. After lurking on the ff-site for a while and reading an awful lot of stories, I figured I give writing a crackfiction story a try. I started posting my story last year and I still haven't completed it. Needless to say, thinking that I could handle cranking out a half-way interesting story turned out to be a hell of a lot easier than actually doing it. I also discovered that there are a lot of good stories out there without much traffic and with little reviews. In an effort to give small time writers on the ff or twilighted site a shout-out and an opportunity to pimp their stuff, I joined the team of this wonderful little site.

You can find me on ff at http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2095104/BelleDean

0 comments:

Post a Comment