Have an account?

Friday, May 28, 2010



Finding the Way Back by Sweetishbubble

Summary: Four years ago, Bella and her brother vanished. This is a story of finding your way back to happiness after your world has been torn apart. Mainly told from Bella and Charlie's POV.

Knock-out paragraph: That was the last time Renee and I saw Ian and Bella alive. My world fell apart that day, shattering into a million pieces. The entire town searched endlessly for them, but they were never found. Eventually the searches were called off and the case declared cold, but I did everything I could to try to find them. I guess I didn't try hard enough.

Find Sweetishbubble on Twilighted.
Read Finding the Way Back here.

If you love what you find, make sure to leave Sweetishbubble some love and let her know you found her on Twimpage's Daily Pimp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment