Have an account?

Friday, May 21, 2010

Introducing: SweetVenom69

**Cue the parades and confetti**

HELLOOOO!!  I'm Karie (aka SweetVenom69) and I'm about to enlighten you with random info about me. LOL!
  • I organize and post the Twimpage Twimp'd Teasers (So if you know of a story that needs pimping... I'm your gal!)
  • I have green eyes - just like HumanWard  ha ha
  • Don't like tomatoes
  • Have a puppy named Emmett.
  • I've been to Forks, La Push, and Port Angeles.  Yes, it was a blast! No, I didn't see any vamps. (booo!)
  • I'm a beta for Project Team Beta
  • Am a Contest Journalist for TwiFicNews blog
  • I have a Edward cardboard cutout (aka CardboardWard) in my home office that I ogle admire when I'm reading writing smut angst.  (Not to worry...I keep him safely protected from the destructive jaws of Emmett "the psycho pup".)  ;-)
  • My husband is a closet TwiHard. I've caught him watching Twilight AND New Moon while I was at work.  (He's got a thing for Kristen)  LOL!
  • I'm the author of Bittersweet Irony  (shameless plug) =D


Rated M  Bella/Edward  Angst/Romance/Suspense  AU
Edward and Bella's lives have been intertwined since they were born.  As they are about to embark on the next step in their young lives together, tragedy strikes, and Bella is forced to push forward in her life without Edward.  What happens when she finds him a few years later, but he's different... and doesn't remember her?

PS.  You can find me on Twitter:  @SweetVenom69

0 comments:

Post a Comment