Have an account?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes by confettirainfall

Summary: Bella's life is full of trauma and tragedy. Her parents aren't always around to help. She's a child the first time her path crosses with that of the Cullens; how does Edward resist his singer? What does Bella think of the of the family that seems to save her time and time again? Original Rating was T but changed to M for limes in Chapter 11 & possible future lemons.

Knock-Out Paragraph: Looking back, it's amazing I made it this far. My life has been a roller coaster ride and most of the time the ride wasn't worth the price of admission. As much as I enjoy amusement parks, they aren't always fun when your stomach ends up in your throat doing the tango. Even during the most difficult times, I've tried to be a "glass half full" kind of person, but life kept throwing me curveballs. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I tried, my perspective changed from "the glass is half full" to "the glass is half empty" to "the damn glass broke and I cut my finger cleaning up the pieces."

Find confettirainfall on FF.net here.

Read A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes here.

If you love what you read, make sure to leave confettirainfall some love with a review and let her know you found her story on the Daily Pimp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment