Have an account?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Get Pimp'd! Abandon by ThatPanicGirlE

Rated M  Romance/Friendship   Bella/Jacob

"I really wish she'd learn to control her temper. I invited her to dinner with me as a way to let her know I wasn't mad at her. I knew we didn't have shit to eat in the house. I was hoping all the noise in the kitchen would coax her out, and sure enough my plan worked great. She came out of her room
with her nosey self to figure out what I was doing.

I know she's still hurting – it's very evident and clear. I just want her to start treating my dad and me with a little more respect. I don't think she realizes what it's like for me to sleep on that couch. At best, the couch is a little over five feet long. I'm almost six feet tall by now. You do the math.
I'm hoping she'll calm down soon."

Abandon is a completed fic on fanfiction.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment