Have an account?

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Get Pimp'd! Concrete Jungle by motherchucker9 & twicebitten

Rated M   Romance  Edward/Bella

"Now will you please-" he began as he entered the bathroom but stopped mid-sentence upon seeing me. I watched as his Adams apple bobbed thickly as he swallowed. I smirked as he covertly stuck a hand in his pocket before handing me the towel. I felt myself getting wet. "What are you doing?" he asked. Inner vixen smirked as she rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "Getting warm," I slurred. I bent over and ran the towel over my legs and brought it up between my breasts. I heard him make a small sound and smirked. I placed the towel between my legs and swiped it back and forth a few times. He shifted his weight and pulled at the collar of his shirt. "I think I'll have to take these off to get completely dry though," I said grabbing the sides of my thong and pulling it down. He gasped and before I could get the underwear off his mouth was on mine.



You can find Concrete Jungle on ff.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment