Have an account?

Friday, June 4, 2010

Get Pimp'd! Masen Academy by ladauphine


Rated M   Romance/Humor   Bella/Edward

Masen Academy is about two sisters, Alice and Bella, who get shipped off to an elite boarding school after Alice causes a bunch of scandal back home. Edward and Jessica, the two most powerful students at the school set out to drive the sisters out of Masen Academy - but former playboy Edward falls for Bella, ruining Jessica's plan. Bella's keeping a pretty big secret from them, too... 

"So this is the car that's better than pussy, eh?" She said as she kissed me deeply. Oh this girl didn't play fair. I'm pretty certain I let out a growl when she said that. Hearing her talk the slightest bit dirty was such a fucking turn on. "Ah, there's dirty Bella. I knew she was in there. Let me see those panties of yours..." I started to lift her skirt when she swatted my hand away. "Hey! I'm a lady, you can't just go up my skirt like that." She smiled knowing she was in control. If this was Bella in control, she could have it. Her wish was my command. "Darlin', you straddled me in the front seat of my car, I think lookin' at your panties is okay."



Masen Academy can be found on ff.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment