Have an account?

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Try It, You'll Like It by Dandiegoose

Summary: Bella is really really busy, so to find a date she tries internet dating. Since Edward wouldn't be considered a smooth operator, he's turned to the internet as well. Will the internet give them what they both want? AH/AU

Knock-out Paragraph: "Jake, huh? I kinda like that. You know what else I like? Sex on the Beach." I said

"Is that so? I can't say that I've ever tried that."

"You should. It's exotic and sweet. It's my favorite."

"Maybe I can make that happen for you."

"Great! I want an umbrella and a cherry in it!"

"Wait, what?" He looked at me like I was insane.

"Sex on the Beach is a drink. You said that if I gave you my name, you'd buy me a drink. I want a Sex on the Beach."

Find Dandiegoose on FF.net here.

Read Try It, You'll Like It here.

If you love what you read, leave Dandiegoose some love with a review and let her know you found her on the Daily Pimp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment