Have an account?

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Twimp'd Teasers: June 3, 2010



Yes, it's Thursday, and that means the first edition of Twimp'd Teasers! We're happy to announce that we got 11 teasers this week. Pretty good for a first run, huh? Check out the lovely authors that shared a taste of their worlds with us, and be sure to let them know where you came from!

~Amelie and Belle


"I will be hoisting the United States flag over the city of Galveston, or over its ashes by night fall."

Accouterments of a Vampire by BMSequestrian {Chapter 12}


So yes, I got pee on me, but no, I wasn't peed on.

Agent 00hot by maxandmo {Chapter 19}


"I tell you the girls are timid, you make jokes; I tell you they are behind in their studies, and you think I'm trying to marry them off; I tell you Esme wants to keep them safe, and you think we're conspiring together!"

(Elizabeth Masen to Edward)

All that Jazz by Javamomma0921 {Chapter 3}


I had to accept that I would never be free again.

Beyond the Seventh Circle by Amelie Gray {Chapter 8}


"Alice, where are you, and why the hell do you have an armless cross dressing Storm Trooper in your room?"

Big Sky by Word Ninja {Chapter 9} 


"That tonight had been my plan had been to find out his truth...and then probably kill Edward Cullen."

Blinding by xlavendermoonx {Chapter 1}


If I was the unseen eye of Forks, Jessica was the all-hearing ear. 

Closed by Amelie Gray {Chapter 4}


She was going to be alone...all night...without her children...without her husband.


Her eyes were wide with fear, her breathing so quick and shallow, and the monster inside me was completely and utterly silent; because he was listening to hers.

Rose Like Thunder by yellowglue {Chapter 8}


Zombies roaming to awkward one night stands.

Zombie Killer of the Week by Lulu M {Chapter 6}


"You don't owe either of them anything."

Somewhere in Between by Kassiah {Chapter 11}

(Want more Somewhere in Between? Check out Kassiah's Twilighted thread here.)

----

Want to give in your Twimp'd Teaser? Fill out this form until 11:59 P.M. Wednesday night. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment