Have an account?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Introducing Amelie!

*Ta da!*

Ahem…yes…the latecomer has finally arrived. Since dear Jen has already introduced herself, I’m going to write down a quick little blurb about me :)

I was introduced to the Twilight Saga by an acquaintance, who eventually became one of my besties BECAUSE of the series, in summer 2008. She practically forced her own copy of the first book into my hands with an order to ‘read it, and fall in love’.

Within six months, I had finished all of the books (there was a bit of waiting period between each of the books, simply because of the fact that it’s a small-town library and everyone and his brother adores Twilight).

I had always been a writer, with an on-again off-again novel of my own that I hope will someday see the light of day, so making the leap to Fanfiction wasn’t really that much of a stretch.

One of the things I like most about the Twilight fandom (besides the addictive stories) is how it brings so many people together, merely because of one book series. I cannot imagine my life without the friends I’ve made, or my beloved readers that have given me so much support.

Of course, there are the stories too. That’s why, as a small-time fic author myself, I am so excited about this blog and being able to recommend stories to you that might not be as noticed in the eye of the fandom, but are amazing nonetheless.

If you’d like to take a look at my current full-length story, Wanted, or any of my drabbles or contest entries, check out my profiles or my LJ:

Fanfiction

Twilighted

LiveJournal

 

We’re very excited to hear your feedback. If you’re interested in joining us, or just want to say hi, e-mail us at twimpage@gmail.com or follow us on Twitter @Twimpage.

Ready with a story you want to pimp? Click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment