Have an account?

Monday, May 31, 2010

Get Pimp'd! The Power of Wriggling by afragilelittlehuman

Rated M   Drama/Romance   Renesmee/Jacob

Leaning back in the plush seat, I ran my fingers through the short strands of his jet black hair. I never knew how, in these small seats, he always managed to contort himself until his head rested in my lap, but I didn't care. I enjoyed the weight and heat of him against me. I ran my hand over the soft russet skin of his cheek and laughed when he moaned in his sleep. "Ah, look at the big dog, all comfy in his master's lap." I rolled my eyes. Alice was forever teasing us. There was no longer maliciousness in her tone, however, and gaining her acceptance had been a hard-won battle. He nuzzled into my stomach, and a familiar surge flowed through me. I wanted him, badly. He insisted on waiting until I was chronologically eighteen, which was a month ago, before he'd even consider treating me as something more than a treasured child. Still, he made no overture, gave me no signal he wanted anything more, and I was unsure of us for the first time in my life.



Find The Power of Wriggling of ff.net or author's blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment